Mar 13, 2009

Excellent tool to promote yourself, business or blog

I learned another lesson today in a round-about way. I was doing my regular copy right infringement search (found another one!) and re-stumbled over eHow.com

I say "re-stumbled" as I have been on the site years before and signed up but had never really followed through (yet). You bet I did NOW!

It's an excellent way to promote yourself, business or blog. I stumbled on it in the first place when I noticed eHow.com was gaining high ranking in some keywords on google search.

Today I followed through at last and wrote my first "How to" article for the site (by the way did I mention you can get paid as well).

So...what did I learn?

Sometimes crap (copy right infringement) is needed to grow flowers (free promotion utilized)

No comments:

E-How Articles


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com