Dec 15, 2008

Amazon quick when threatened with copy right infringement!

Amazon actually emailed me the day I sent out my letter to their Legal Department. I received the following reply within a few hours...

Thank you for your message. Without any admission of wrongdoing, please be advised that we have removed the images noted in your message from Amazon.com. We trust that this will bring this matter to a close.

This letter is written without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses to which Amazon.com and its affiliates may be entitled, all of which are expressly reserved.

Sincerely,

Copyright/Trademark Agent
Amazon.com, Inc.


Not Sure, but I think they said "we admit to nothing but took it down to make you happy"

No comments:

E-How Articles


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com