Aug 22, 2009

Your Best Marketing Tool --> Customers

Here are a few recent examples of why:

Hello Frances,

I received my package today and put on the ring guards. This is one of the most clever, effective products I've used. I would love to write a review for you if you have such a thing. I think both your customer service and your product are exceptional, and would be happy to tell others about my very positive experience. I plan to take these in to my jeweler to see if he might like to sell these. I am wildly impressed.
A very satisfied customer,

Lisa




Hello Frances,

Thank you so much for the information! I really appreciate knowing that they are on their way. Your customer service is amazing. I can't believe how quickly you responded to my request. THANK YOU!! I am greatly impressed.

Have a great weekend,
Lisa



Many thanks for the shipment of ring guards I received this morning-
I am more than pleased with the super products & also super fast service.
I will be more than happy to recommend you to anyone who needs your products.

Sincerely
Tom Russell.



I am so delighted with my ring guards that I am purchasing more for myself and others. I am a half size and many rings I love only come in whole sizes. Your ring guards are perfect – no one even notices them!

My package was shipped securely, well-wrapped and protected, and fit in my locked mailbox! How perfect! You are also much less expensive than my jeweler for the exact same thing. Plus, for putting the ring guard on -- something I can put on myself -- the charges are outrageous!

Thank you for being so honest, for offering a quality product, and for great customer service. You rock! I will check your site often to find great things at great prices!

Sincerely,
Carol Whetstone
Author:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/All-for-Him/Carol-Whetstone/e/9780595449279/?itm=1



I just received the adjusters (small, medium, large mix) in white gold that my son ordered for me. I just wanted to let you know that I just love it! The only problem we had was that the smallest one you make wasn't small enough for my size 3.5 ring. Other than that, great product!

Thank you!
Cyndi



Hi Frances

I just thought I'd let you know I received the goods today which is fabulous.

I have just completed a fairly extreme weight loss course and I know many other women on the course who have trouble finding these ring adjusters - most of the ones available in the UK are plastic and don't work well.

I am very pleased with the adjusters and If you would like to send me a few leaflets/business cards I am happy to ask if we can display them at the center.

Kind regards
Isabel



No worries there. When I ordered my first one years ago, I bookmarked your page because I didn't want to lose it. I have a lot of friends on Weight Watchers and have spread your name multiple times when they find their jewelry is too large. Your products are great and I guarantee you will get all my recommendations!!!
Kim


No comments:

E-How Articles


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com